Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

Honey psm at xxx.net
Sun Nov 2 21:29:49 GMT 1997

TIGERMILK count just to let you know I'm keeping my fingers busy in a
responsible manner:

Definite spottings: jj (1), Steve (1), David and Katrina (2), Mark
Jones (3), Stef (1), Simon (1), Peter (1)

"Last seens": Jennifer from Austin, Texas who one the competition (1),
and 25 slimey journalists who probably left them on radiators.

So thats a total of 10 with 26 possibles.  1%.  Nearly there.

Has anyone HAD a cold which has left them struggling between a bed and
a sofa for 2 weeks?  I've got extentenuating circumstances (don't start
me as I'll bore you to tears: Peter Miller made that mistake..:) but
this is getting ridiculous.

Finally PLEASE use my search engine on the WWW pages and make my time
lying around on a sofa worthwhile.  Even if you're just going to search
for rude words in people's postings.  In fact this is the best use
probably: spotting who swears most in email.  You can even search for
rude *phrases* now.

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/cgi-bin/sinister-search.cgi

Paul