Sinister: SINISTER:hello, lots of stuff here actually!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 2 21:59:27 GMT 1997

Hi everyone!

I'm a new listee, how do you all? And do I feel young now..er, can I ask
something please?

what's Sarapoly?

Sorry, I haven't got the best of Sarah records, even tho' i did think
some of you were talking about me, coz thats my name, Sarah!

And does anyone know anything about the manchester gigs? i haven't seen
B&S live yet...and I need to!

Oh, and to whoever said Steven wells NME gets on their nerves, Lucy was
it, sorry, my memory is, durr!, i think he's a great thing actually. He
does my head in sometimes, but he's a good writer, makes you pay
attention to what he writes, and always has a point to what he says, in
his own words, a 'snotty middle class punk poet wanker', ..or something!
He's the only interesting writer in NME these days, I MUCH prefer MM,
better variety of writers, articles, funnier 'humourous' section, eg
diary of the manics fan!

But James Oldham! Didn't he just remind you of a boy whose mum wouldn't
let him at the ginger hobnobs! I thought that was really immature
writing for him.

Oh well, that was the end of my first post! BTW, have not got Little Ink
Movies/polaroids due to spending money on my BRILLIANT fanzine, called
FEATHER BOAS & NAPALM, all contributions welcome, which I might as well
plug here! I sent a questionnaire to B&S ages ago, but so far, no
reply..oh well. I am trying to be Zen-like about it..I'd love one now so
I could just say up yours to the NME!
Lovehearts and stars and just coincidentally finished reading CITR--
Sarah!