Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 09:17:44 GMT 1997

aka My deepest darkest secret...

I have a copy of Tigermilk and, gulp, I've scratched it! Just a little
bit in the middle of State I am In - only my most favourite song ever.
I'm really sorry, I know some of you are probably thinking "How could he
be so stupid" but it was an accident. I was playing it non-stop on my
knackered record player and it happened. I really do feel bad, I mean
I'm so lucky to have a copy at all and look what I do to it. It's like a
religious icon, a knuckle bone of St Frideswide or a geometry set of St
Ignatius - rare stuff that should be treasured.

I am not worthy.

But I did tape it before I knackered it. And as my penance for my crass
hamfistedness I'd gladly make a copy of it.

hot love

john
xxx

PS can we start a JJ register - there seem to be loads of us?
JJ