Sinister: Tigermilk Register - IVE GOT ONE !!

Katrina at xxx.net> Katrina at xxx.net>
Mon Nov 3 13:40:52 GMT 1997

Hopkins T wrote:
> > It occurred to me the other day that all the members of
> > Belle and Sebastian must have copies (keeping count, Paul?)
> > so that might be why they don't want to rereleases it. So
> > that their own copies are worth billions and billons of
> > petrodollars
> >
>         [Hopkins T]
>         I may be suffering from false memory syndrome, but  I think
> that
> at the Glasgow QMU gig earlier this year, Stuart M asked for anyone
> with
> a copy of Tigermilk to put their hands up. Loads of hands were lifted
> (a
> good number counting a tape as a copy I fear, or perhaps just lying?)
> and I think SM said "*I* don't even have  a copy of Tigermilk". I
> wonder
> if he was telling the truth?
>         Dealing with the really important issues of the day,
>         TimH

Stewpot (Hi Peter!) was fibbing, 'cos when we stayed with him, he had a
copy.  Ooh, thought of another two copies...
	Laura Meutzelfeldt, Glasgow (well, used to be Kelvingrove, but
she's moved) has one and it's in perfect condition.  She bought her's
when it came out.
	Geoff Allen, Kelvingrove Glasgow, he works at Cava and the above
laura (one of david's old friends) used to live with him, he has the
honour of not only owning a copy, but has his name on it too, as he is
an engineer at Cava, and worked on the LP.  He got his for free at the
launch party.

Byee,
Katrina.