Sinister: Tigermilk register

Caz hiv95352 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:35:16 GMT 1997

Well a friend of a friend of mine's got one, Neil Humphreys from
Glasgow. He's a friend of Isobels and could ahve got one for free but
went out and bought it anyway to support them...thats all i know.
But Laura Muetzelfeldt's the music editor of our uni paper...i'd never
noticed her having great taste in music but i'll pay more attention now.

And Stevie has the same birthday as me! How cool...i swear no-one famous
ever was born on 16th Jan before. You know you used to get Smash Hits
yearbooks and all that that told you famous people's birthdays...no-one
was ever born on the same day as me *sob* so now i'm happy!

So what percentage of this list are students then? I am too,
incidentally...

love and stuff

caz