Sinister: B+S Classifieds

Pat Gay gayj at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 3 16:47:36 GMT 1997

Hi! My name is Pat. I'm a SWM, age 18, NS, ND.  I'm looking for a special
person.  To be that special person, you should have the following
personality traits:

1. You should own a nice clean original copy of _Tigermilk_ by Belle and
Sebastian.

2. You should also own a nice CD burner, and be willing to burn me a copy,
at my expense of course (or maybe we could work out a trade).

Of course, I have a worn out, nth generation dub, but I'm looking for more
clarity, hi-fidelity, and permanence in my life.  Please let me know if
you are that special person.

Hope to hear from YOU soon.....