Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 18:03:40 GMT 1997

> So for anyone with a real vinyl copy, or who KNOWS anyone with a copy, let
> us know:
>
> 1. Owner name, location (not house number or I'll break in)
> 2. Where you got it
> 3. Are they individually numbered, in which case tell us your serial
>    number
> 4. Coffee-stains, scratches that tell a tale

I don't have one myself (boo-hoo!) as I buried my head in the sand
while Keith Watson told me how good it was!!!.

I know Keith has one he had to go through to Glasgow for. I'm sure
he'll tell you himself if he gets back on-line. Judging by the jumps
the dodgy tape he gave me had, it sounds like his is scratched.

Our drunken regular at The Egg -
>a rabid B&S fan - drunkenly accosting Pam and friend with the offer of
>a party. Not a bad thing in itself, but given the state he was in,
>more like Rab C Nesbitt with expletives whilst strumming 'The State I
>am in'.(try to imagine it!)"
            - who's name is Ritchie Thomson has one in Oakville Terrace,
Edinburgh.

A close friend of my girlfriend and I has a friend called Ken - who lives
near Dean Village, Edinburgh, who has Tigermilk too. Our close friend also
buried his head while Ken raved about B&S, despite being a huge Felt fan
he didn't like the B&S sound at first - and now it's too late!!!.

So Paul, that's another 3 accounted for.

Byee,
Paul <plaird at ndirect.co.uk>

"Go to work on an Egg" - THE EGG Marketing Board