Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

Paul Dean Paul.Dean at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:53:03 GMT 1997

This is probably getting boring right now, but I've got a copy of
TigerMilk...

Having heard 'The State I Am In' played to death on Mark Radcliffe, I
wrote the address for Stow down & then... sort of forgot about it,
although i stuck the scrap of paper in the tape box which contained the
Radcliffe sessions. Months later, stuck in Friday night traffic on the
M1 - oh, happy days - i played the tape to my friend Jonathon Bibby, who
- usual story - fell in love with B&S straight away. i told him about
TigerMilk, & he scribbled the address down as well. Weeks passed & I
started to hear all these stories about it being unavailable. So
finally, in a fit of panic I wrote to Stow, & on the 26th November 1996
(don't ask how i remember the date, it just proves what a sad sack i
am..) it arrived!! & an hour later Jonathon Bibby phoned, excitedly
blabbing on about how his had turned up the same day. So i guess i'm
pretty lucky. I heard a story that Stow had sold out, but then a few had
turned up again so i presume that mine is one of those lost TigerMilk's.

Phew!!.. so the short answer is one lives at my mums in Derbyshire (i
was too scared to leave it in My flat in Wimbledon while i'm working
here in Boston), & Jonathon's is filed away amongst many other top pop
records in a small bedroom in Padiham, Lancashire (near the Manor Barn
public house).

ahhh, back to lurking

S'later

Paul.

(who's favourite B&S moment remains the wibbling at the end of the
sessions version of 'I could be dreaming',

Stuart - 'The call us winsome, but we're just hopeless'..

Can anyone work out the rest, & what is an ARP van,,,,,?!