Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 17:17:30 GMT 1997

I don't have one myself (boo-hoo!) as I buried my head in the sand
while Keith Watson told me how good it was!!!.

I know Keith has one he had to go through to Glasgow for. I'm sure
he'll tell you himself if he gets back on-line. Judging by the jumps
the dodgy tape he gave me had, it sounds like his is scratched.

[Keith Watson]
Yes - indeed, though frankly I just don't have the time to do copies of it really - I spend loads of time doing constant copies for people in Edinburgh, who want their tapes replaced and stuff, Paul, I'll do you another one, it's not a scratched record, it's fine, it'll be my 20 year old tape player having a bad day more than likely. Incidentally, I've been on holiday and ill last week.

- who's name is Ritchie Thomson has one in Oakville Terrace,
[Keith Watson]  This'll be the guy that I know him as, and he knows me as "Belle and Sebastian man".

[Keith Watson]  Sorry to have missed the Egg night that was my idea! Oops, I was not well I'm afraid, oh well, never mind, next time, how did it go?

Cheers,
	Keith.

Oh... Peter, I've done you a tape, I'll get it in the post as soon as possible.