Sinister: Tigermilk register

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 17:19:22 GMT 1997

And Stevie has the same birthday as me! How cool...i swear no-one famous
ever was born on 16th Jan before. You know you used to get Smash Hits
yearbooks and all that that told you famous people's birthdays...no-one
was ever born on the same day as me *sob* so now i'm happy!

[Keith Watson]
Aha - and that's where you're wrong, have you seen Ross Harper on Scotland Today? (Not the motorbiking lawyer), I used to sit next to him at school, and his birthday's then too.

There you go - it's your lucky day.

Keith.