Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

Honey psm at xxx.net
Mon Nov 3 18:35:21 GMT 1997

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Keith Watson wrote:

> Yes - indeed, though frankly I just don't have the time to do
> copies of it really - I spend loads of time doing constant copies for
> people in Edinburgh...

Oh yes.  If Tigermilkers don't want to be asked for tapes (life is
short) then just mail me direct to tell me you've got a copy and
details, - but I'm determined to get as many as we can.

Glad to hear you're not ill, Keith, as someone suggested. Does that
mean I still qualify as "illest person on list" and will keep getting
all these nice encouraging sweet notes from people to brighten up my
mailbox?  Thank you everyone, you're the nicest 324 people I know...

Paul