Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 19:06:48 GMT 1997

there's one residing in the depths of cricklewood
at this moment in time, or at least i hope it
still is and that the owner has not sold it as she
was threatening to not so long ago...  belongs to
the cover star of both the tigermilk record itself
and the dog on wheels, with both props indeed
being her own.

alas, i myself do not own a copy, and as i said to
tim a few days ago, i feel much less distraught
about that than i think i would have done if i
were in my younger days.  :-)

keep the faith,

the duke

--