Sinister: Greetings!

faeiry faeiry at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 19:48:41 GMT 1997

hello everyone!

i'm just writing to say a general hello!  i've been on the list for some
time but never quite managed to write anything, which, on reflection seems
quite hopeless!

hmmm... well.. here we go - register about ME!

age: 16 years old...

occupation: am doing my GCSE's (that can't fail but to sound bad)

and erm.... don't posses a copy of tigermilk down here in london,  however,
i have a friend in oxford, called caroline who does... which is always
useful!

hmmm... one last thing!  why not arrange a B&S meet in London!
(incidentally, how many of the people on the list are from London?)  should
possibly be fun?  well.... can only hope with the possibility in mind that
perhaps one day soon, i shall meet people who are aware that Belle and
Sebastian is not just the name of that well loved cartoon of a boy and his
dog, yet that they are a wonderful, downright sound band!  well.. i can
only dream, and hopefully, not have it shattered!

hmmm... not sure what that spiele just was, but anyhow~

nice to be here and to finally have figured out how to work this damned thing!

Petra

anyone ever heard of a band called Telephone.  i'm just wonder what common
opinion of this band are.. as with belle and sebastian my contemporaries
have never heard of them.   i dunno!