Sinister: Registers-a-go-go

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Mon Nov 3 19:59:11 GMT 1997

Tigermilk one:

I haven't got one.  I know four people who have:
One, my flatmate who works in a 2nd hand record shop got his for =A33
and never tires of telling everyone, punctuated with
Nelson-off-the-Simpsons style 'haha'.  One day I'll kill him (with a
knife or a bike chain).
Two, a pop celebrity/journalist/record company executive (work it out
yourselves, I'm giving nothing away, except that it's not Alan
McGhee.)
Three, a graphic designer/DJ in a Glasgow nitespot.
Four, a girl who works in a Manchester record shop.  No names, these
people are my friends and I don't want them getting mobbed.

Other one

I'm 30, I'm not a student, my birthday is March 25th (an Aries). I
support Manchester City, my favourite colour is blue, and my favourite
food is Tiramisu.  Fascinating.

Time for Alan Partridge.

Goodnight
Tag