Sinister: Pastie on American radio

Andrew Hung Nguyen andrewn at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 3 20:50:43 GMT 1997

Yesterday I was listening to the radio and I hear Pastie... on a aka
modern rock radio station in LA.   It was the
first time I heard the song and to be honest I did not recognize the song
at first.  Does this give some hope that American radio programmers will
play more B&S?  And I am not talking about college radio.

For the Tigermilk search: I get so paranoid that I will miss a copy, I
flip through the "S" and "T" section in case the ignorant employee
misplaced it.

Age:22
Occupation:student