Sinister: wonder

faeiry faeiry at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 21:16:00 GMT 1997

how is it that belle and sebastian have this wonderful way of just
completely cheering one up?

i put on if you're feeling sinster and i just all of a sudden became one of
the jolliest people for a while.   i spent all easter listening to it, and
it just made me SO happy....

i thought you might just like to know that... doubt it actually as none of
you know me, but anyhow.

anyone else suffer from this inexplainable feeling of cheeriness and self
contentedness somehow when ever any song by belle and sebastian comes
on.... no?  oh well.. i guess i must be kinda funny then.

oh well, Alan Partridge beckons with open arms for me this evening.  oh,
incedentally... i have a friend, well, i know someone who is practically
identical to Alan Partridge.  he makes me laugh a lot.  *s*  he's off at
university at the moment, being all knowledgable about medicine, which
somehow ruins the alan partridge connection.. but. you know.

Love to the World!

petra