Sinister: students

Laura/happy bunny/Hamilton:) leh at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 03:16:35 GMT 1997

Yeah, I was incredibly impressed when I opened our student newspaper and
found a review on B&S and 3,6,9... If James Ellvers is out there, did it
have anything to do with you, and how many yah's did you have to threaten
to review a band with any talent, nevermind such a seductively gifted band
such as B&S (ihope it didn't cost you too cuch in the way of G&T's etc.)
                   love and hugs,

                             Laura :)
                                      xxx