No subject

Laura Hamilton:) leh at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 03:55:36 GMT 1997

hely gorgeous,
     I've had an incredibly bad day so you will hae to excuse me but I've
been out drowning my woeful sorrows and watching heaps of Billy Connolly
in the pub. May Ijust state here my boss is an absolut jem as are the
regulars as I haven't actually paid a penny towards the state I am in!!
  Anyhow I thought I would ask if anyone has heard of "Whiteout" and for
your views on them, just for a laugh, because I'm going home at the
weekend and I am so sick of them having their head up their own arses and
I reckon that they need a good kick up the arse, and I'm sure McD would
appreciate any input from the listeners.
  By the way the computer next to me has to have the best screensaver,
some 'cyberkitten' can't quite decide whether or not too chase a ball of
yarn -no wait it's sleeping now-, oops,it's going aliitle insane with it's
mad dashing around, oh, it's contemplating the pounce, anyway, I think
I'll sit and watch this kitten on acid for a while, take care.
                   love and hugs,

                             Laura :)
                                      xxx

P.S. the majority of you have probably seen B&S live, would it be posible
to hear a few stories as I doubt very much I will ever get to see them as
I hae a real problem with crowds. Maybe one day I will get lucky and
overcome it, it would be worth it to see the band just once in the flesh.