Sinister: Rough Guide

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 09:22:40 GMT 1997

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Katrina at Jeepster wrote:

> - band by that stage was the two Stuart's, stevie, richard, isobel and
> chris, with mick being the trumpeter but not a full-time member, as he
> was in a band called "Hardbody" (recently dropped by Sony).

Anyone else see 'Hardbody' live a few years back?  I saw them at Brighton
and thought they were great - my first experience of a Belle and Sebastian
person - wow... and I never knew it.  Didn't hear much from them after
that though.

You learn something new every day...  that's what makes every day special

[Keith Watson]
Hardbody haven't been dropped per se - it's just that Sony have dumped all the people in the band who are male. Their LP is still going to be released under that name, it's just that Louise remains the only member signed to Sony. Incidentally they've got two singles still kicking about, "On Your Own" and "Hazel's Hob" - which are both good.

Keith.