Sinister: Shopping in my friends

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 09:28:05 GMT 1997

He He... Here's a list of people who also own Tigermilk

Kevin Robertson, currently working at the Dick Vet department in Edinburgh Uni.
Athole McLaughlin - Address currently unknown - as Klas knows only too well
Guyda Armstrong - in Leeds doing a diploma in Italian
Grant Macnamara - my flatmate, got one through working in Chamber Studio in Edinburgh
Avalanche in Edinburgh *Claim* to have lost two copies in their basement

Hee hee - Kevin told me last night explicitly not to add his name to the list.

Keith.