Sinister: TIGERMILK REGISTER and other stuff

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Tue Nov 4 10:45:01 GMT 1997

I have a vinyl copy of Tigermilk, so here's the detials...

1.  Owner:  John Stuart, Roslin (home of Dolly the clone sheep)
     near Edinburgh.
2.  Bought it in Fopp, Cockburn St, Edinburgh a day or two after
      the first Radcliffe session.
3.  Mine is'nt numbered, so I imagine that none are.
4.  It's kept in top nick and has been played twice.  Once to record
      it to tape, and once to record it to Minidisc.

 -----------------

> why not check out what the average listee's age and occupation

I'm 22 (22nd May - Same as Morrisey!) and work with computers & databases.
My official title is 'Assistant Database Manager'.

>The first Belle & Sebastian record was made as
>part of Stuart’s college course, and was released
>in early 1996.  It was called ‘Tigermilk’

Was'nt it Richard who was on the music course at Stow?

Cheers,

John.