Sinister: tigermilk in manchester

Chris Worth PMA97CW at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 12:57:51 GMT 1997

As regards trying to locate a copy of Tigermilk in Manchester, may I
suggest that the best place to try is Vinyl Exchange.
They have an extensive selection of rarities, and even if they don't
have a copy, I'm sure they wouldn't mind ringing around.

Details:
age  19
occupation   student
loves    er, music, doing as little exercise as possible
this is crap; i feel like i'm doing a lonely hearts ad or something!!

>From what I've read so far, the majority of people on this list seem
to be either students or computer analysts, or something else to do
with computers.

Later,
Chris.