Sinister: Copy of Tigermilk

totv wow at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 15:10:58 GMT 1997

I've got a copy of Tigermilk  because I wrote to Electric Honey and asked
for one and said that I would try and mention it on a TV programme I was
working on. It never arrived (so it was never mentioned) and I left the
company.  Electric Honey  eventually sent the record but no one knew what
it was. It was still in the office when I returned 6 months later and now
it is in my record collection at home. It is my favourite B and S record
- I like funny little stories in songs. They will never again have that
lovely innocence and almost surprised wonder of their own ability. The
cover is really brilliant aswell.

By the way, and I hope nobody minds me mentioning this, but the programme
I was working on was called The Adam and Joe  Show and the second series
returns on November 22nd 11.00pm on Channel 4. Its really funny and Adam
likes Belle and Sebastian, especially 'Expectations' and puts it on all
his compilation tapes.

Thanks