Sinister: Age....

Matrix mlang at xxx.com
Tue Nov 4 15:22:50 GMT 1997

Jeez, you people are makin me feel old... I am recently turned 27 but I
honestly feel about 19.  I play synthesizer in a NYC Chamber pop act called
the Favorite Color (we coined the term Chamber pop, It means cello based
rock like B&S, High Llamas, the Left Banke, etc.).  Of course, I have a job
to pay the rent... I work for a rock promoter/movie producer but of course
it doesn't help my band nearly as much as I would like it to.  I do get to
see Stereolab this week and the High Llamas the next for friggedy free.

steven charles matrick