Sinister: kissing just for practise

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 3 20:52:48 GMT 1997

Hey people you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey people
(clap clap clap) hey people (clap clap clap)!!!

Hi.

thanks for the poem al! I got it after my bus hadn't come in the morning
and it cheered me up!

OK-some stuff for you:
The line from JAMRS runs- "we're four boys in our courdoroys"
(sarahs really chuffed she knows something!)

To Susanna, hi me dear, bollocks. I was thinking I'm the youngest on the
list-I'm 16, but doing A-levels. Nooo-it's a sixth former
arsehole....please don't run away, I'm one of the nicer ones!
honestly...! And yup, I be the only one round my way who has heard of
B&S. Well, no, I have told people about them, but I know no FANS.
The list meet in London-why the hell not, everything else seems to be
down there, says the bitter and cynical one. from up north! PLEASE when
are the B&S gigs in Manchester? You've had them down south! But a list
meet oop north...?!? Nevr mind, I'd go to London, but being poor and
sacked from job (due to guy fleeing to Ireland coz of taxman)I can't
afford it-BUT I WANT TO!
 Sod it.

Oh, and I remeber other people coming up with questions re: AFK van, or
whatever, I've forgotten just at the mo'-its a German familly
transporter, some dodgy car..or so they said...it wasn't in relation to
B&S tho' so it might be different.

Lovehearts and stars and at least AFK van soundz better than bicycle
made for two-which however would be..interesting! :)
--
Sarah