Sinister: Salutations

Sebastian J Copley mbcx7sjc at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 18:27:01 GMT 1997

Hi People
  I have just subscribed, so am not sure if this thing will work.  I
have enjoyed reading all your mail, even though there was quite alot.

 I am a student in my first year at manchester uni, doing a physics
course.  I am also new to B and S, although by coincidence my name is
actually Sebastian, which was not much fun  when the cartoon was on
TV as i had the piss taken almost constantly.

Does anybody know when and where the manchester dates are in december
because i really feel i must see them live, as they have had such
amazing reviews and such a good reputation.

Time to go as i have rock hard example sheets to do
Bye All
Seb