Sinister: Sarapalooza? Pah....

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Wed Nov 5 06:46:21 GMT 1997

>I was genuinely thrilled by 'Are you scared to get happy?' at the age
>of 18, and I know Matt and Claire wholehearted believed in what they
>were doing, but their ramblings became increasingly irritating and
>pictures of cherries and disused railway lines didn't scream 'POP' but
>Middle England.

First of all it's Clare. Second of all, if you think your 'ramblings'
didn't become 'increasingly irritating'...you're mistaken.
Thankfully.....More people disagree with you, than agree.....The ones who
share your opinionated..... opinions are the ones marked out with WARNING
SIGNS saving people like me, us....Sarah fans.....from the likes of you.
I'm still confused as to why you posted this on the 'Sinister' list.....Not
everyone here are Sarah fans, but everyone here does, or should, share a
common love for Belle & Sebastian. Ohhhhh. What a rebel. Just like the big
skinheads who use to throw rocks at the wee Smiths fans in the beer gardens
in Cheltenham, back in '89 (yes, I realize they'd broken up by
then).....Perhaps if I had known about cherries and trainstations then....I
would have been so much happier.

kirk out. one to beam up.

beth

P.S. Gob bless floppy fringe, Rickenbackers, Matt, Clare, boys in bunny
shirts, and making a parody of ourselves......