Sinister: Rough Guide

Peter Miller and/or Arantxa Ubieta oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Nov 4 18:46:51 GMT 1997

Katrina at Jeepster wrote:

> - initial lp title (stuart m's anyway) was Cock fun.

I've said it once and I'll say it again....always trust your
first instincts. Can you imagine the subject heading for
each message? "Re: Cock: Spam", for example.

Cock Fun...Cock Fun....it's got a nice ring to it, don't you
think? Cock Fun...

> - stuart won't release dog ep in other countries, as it
> doesn't feature
> all the band.

Good. That's another collector's item then.

> aarrrgghh ... overload!
> that's enough for now, questions might help, then i know
> what you want.

What does Stef look like?How old is Mark Jones?
Why was the name "Cock Fun" rejected for the vastly inferior
"..Sinister...", eh?

> cheers,
> katrina.

Cheers to you too, I've enjoyed this little insight into the
workings of the music industry.

off for a bit of cock fun,

Peter