Sinister: Students or Boffins?

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 4 20:49:05 GMT 1997

>>From what I've read so far, the majority of people on this list seem
>to be either students or computer analysts, or something else to do
>with computers.
>
>Later,
>Chris.

Guilty.

I'm 27 years of age and a Graphic Designer/Mac Operator/DJ/promoter
(a stereotype, I know).

>- I spend loads of time doing constant copies for people in Edinburgh, who
want their tapes
>replaced and stuff, Paul, I'll do you another one, it's not a scratched
record, it's fine,
>it'll be my 20 year old tape player having a bad day more than likely.
Incidentally, I've
>been on holiday and ill last week.
>[Keith Watson]

ill - I'd suspected as much. Shame you missed the night Keith. I posted
a report to the list which should be in the web site archive thingy!
Bit of an unfortunate way to spend a holiday - isn't there any way you
can claim cash for your 'lost' holiday days while ill? (unlikely, eh?).

By the way I've probably contributed to the tape's rapidly diminishing
quality by playing it too often!

Byee,

Paul <plaird at ndirect.co.uk>

"Go to work on an Egg" - THE EGG Marketing Board