Sinister: here's an inquiry for you...

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 4 20:23:48 GMT 1997

does anyone out there have any sort of B&S poster/picture/wrapper/ANYTHING
that might be used as wall decor? I would love to have something of theirs
(a promo poster for one of the EPs, say) but as of yet my search for B&S
memorabilia has not been fruitful. all I have is the ticket stub from the
NY gig that I went to, and the tiny Dog on Wheels pin that they gave out
for free there. nothing particularly suited for wall aesthetics.

we could arrange a trade of some kind, if anyone out there can help me out...
please email me directly if you've got the goods and would be willing to
share...

thanks!
Amanda

Amanda Bergman