Sinister: Sarah Records

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Tue Nov 4 20:53:06 GMT 1997

>First of all it's Clare.

Oh for heavens sake don't be so ridiculously pedantic!!

>Thankfully.....More people disagree with you, than agree.....The ones who
>share your opinionated..... opinions are the ones marked out with WARNING
>SIGNS saving people like me, us....Sarah fans.....from the likes of you.

What on earth does THAT mean? I don't agree with *everything* mr Tag
says , I quite liked Sarah, but I gave up with them around the Sarah 40 mark..
They got rather dull..too much Brighter and Gentle Despite and the Harvest
Ministers etc.

>I'm still confused as to why you posted this on the 'Sinister' list....

Perhaps because Belle and Sebastian are similar, they do what they want
to, release what they want to, do it their own way? Sarah did this..they
wanted
POP songs on 7" eps with sleeve inserts, no one was doing it so they did it
themselves..in the end they had to give in to 12" singles and god forbid even
CD's, just because they had to, to make money to carry on..

JJ