Sinister: Register

Annie maryrsf at xxx.com
Tue Nov 4 23:11:14 GMT 1997

Well I have been lurking around this list for quite awhile... I figure this register business will (maybe) motivate me to start posting.

name: annie
age: 17.  yes I know very young.  I'm not even in university yet.  ha.
location: washington dc.  home to the dreaded fugazi and psuedo-situationists the make*up in addition to various monuments.
misc: I do not own Tigermilk or the newest ep, am having severe trouble thinking of a meaningful event in my life to write for college apps. yeah yeah the old story.
my claim to fame: I was once yelled at by N**l Gallagher. not too exciting, but it's certainly an amusing story to tell.

anyway, I will stop wasting precious electrons here.
-annie