Sinister: Sarapalooza? Pah....

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Tue Nov 4 23:16:26 GMT 1997

I agree totally with all The Duke said......It's not the cappin' on the
Sarah bands that ersed me off....I didn't like alot of the last
batch...i.e. Shelley, Ivy, Aberdeen.....(yes, I was in aberdeen...and if I
wasn't I probably would have thought it shite.) but it's the dissin of the
Sarah *feeling* and the whole motive behind it that got me...I wasn't
defending it cause I was in some stupid Sarah band, and I resent the (few)
messages I got implying so.....Matt and Clare were so fucking influential
they should get nothing but praise....If a select wankers took it the wrong
way.....Oh well.  So i'm p.d.antric. or...whatever. Sometimes i'm even
p.d.heaton....Tra la la. So my point...It's the whole deal I was backing,
not the last 90 or 100 or whatever releases. No need to insult our cherries
or fringe or Ricks. NYA. Tho...I don't really concider myself part of
"Sarah Records" really...I just rode along on the wake for awhile ...But it
was/is my favourite label, and honestly....i've not been as so desparately
in love with a band (like I am with Belle & Sebastian) since...So perhaps
there IS some connetion...I'd defend Belle & Sebastian to the death as
well......don't get me wrong...but hey....the kids seem to be kicking
enough ass on their own. Just remember when you're running your bigshot,
bully mouths....about how crap and forced Sarah was...

you're talking bout my g...g......gen er a tion.

beth