Sinister: hello?

Soozy scc644 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 13:21:43 GMT 1997

> > hey!  how many peopl on the list are from London, or near London?  near
> > being an alternative to about half an hour/hour by train?
>
> Me!  I'm near London most of the time.  Is anyone from London/near London
> going up to Manchester for the gigs, or at least thinking about doing so,
> 'cos I'm sorely tempted but have no idea how I'll get there or where I'll
> stay.  Anyone else in the same situation?

I'll be going up to Manc from London (well St Albans but thats near
enough) Probably getting the train from Euston - you can get a
"Shuttle Advance" return for £18.50 I think. This involves booking
the ticket a couple of days in advance, specifying your return date
and having restricted times of travelling.

Can't help you with the accomdation thoguh I'm afraid - I've already
booked my spcae on a friend's floor.

Soozy xox