Sinister: loneliness in the lowlands.....

Honey psm at xxx.net
Wed Nov 5 13:29:59 GMT 1997

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Eeyore wrote:

> Hey Paul, any (new) listees from The Netherlands? I'm getting kind of lonely
> down here....
> "the more you ignore me, the closer I get..."

Check out the individual listings for email addresses on the WWW page
under "Joining The List": you can see all the email addresses in the order
in which people join (after the initial conversion in alphabetical order
from the old list way back).  So look for ".nl" up from the bottom of the
list.

Paul