Sinister: autobiographies

Charlotte Hall Charlotte.Hall at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 21:54:59 GMT 1997

     The urge to tell everyone who I am - uuurgggh  - must resist it...
     this soul baring thing...

     I have a couple of questions:

     1. Why do B&S thank Alan Rankine on Tigermilk? and is Billy
     McKenzie's solo album any good?

     2. My ex-boyfriend Fraser procured me a "Judy and the Dream of
     Horses" mug. Does anyone else have one? I heard there were only a few
     produced.

     I am 48 years old. I studied limb management and  I used to be a
     ballerina but now I'm a faith healer. I spend my leisure time
     sketching people's necks in public parks. I married a stonemason from
     Cumbernauld and I have five sets of twins. I have fourteen copies of
     Tigermilk. I've never listened to it. Is this the Gary Glitter list?

     or

     I'm 29 (just) and I live in Finsbury Park in London and I work for a
     legal publishing company as an editor. I am, however, from Edinburgh
     and went to University in Glasgow more or less contemporaneously with
     Stuart Murdoch (who used to DJ at the QM Union).

     I also have a copy of Tigermilk which my friend Greg got for me at the
     launch party. Phew! However much as I'd like to tape it for all and
     sundry I can't at the moment because my record player is knackered.

     Charlotte