Sinister: Stuart The Astronomer and Tigermilks

Honey psm at xxx.net
Wed Nov 5 15:34:29 GMT 1997

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, ben ferneyhough wrote:

> How many poeple claim to have Tigermilk so far then ? It seems it's beyond
> 1000 by now.

OK - for anyone interested we have now accounted for 9%
of all copies of Tigermilk...  I have a list of 43 "definites" and 48
"probables" (i.e. the 45 that went to journos and radio stations, some
individually confirmed, plus and handful of others - ones that we
don't know for sure haven't been passed on).

I'll put the list on the WWW pages later today or tomorrow, but if you
know more tell me - I'm dying to break the 10% barrier.  There will
also be a crack team of burglars coming round to all your houses tonight
to ensure I get a copy from somewhere.

I was very pleased to read in Ink Movies today that Stuart M is thinking
of giving it all up, moving to New York and studying astronomy at a
University.  Stuart - if you're listening - I did all that at the Royal
Observatory in Edinburgh: it was fun, but I'd still rather write songs for
a living.

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net