Sinister: Re: Easterhoose and me

Christer Nilsson d91-cni at xxx.se
Wed Nov 5 16:01:18 GMT 1997

> Anyone else keen on the Razorcuts ? Never hear a word about 'em anymore,
> periodically wonder what Greg, Tim, Angus and David are getting up to
> now.

greg webster is in a new band called sportique together with rob pursey
(from heavenly) and mark flunder (from ceebee beaumont, previously in tv
personalities, the mctells). they don't have anything released yet, but
two singles are on the way. and they will come over to stockholm to play
on the 29th of november!!!

don't know what the others are up to.

-christer

(who is 25 and works with geographic information systems and only has
tigermilk on tape)