Sinister: comment and a query

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 5 16:17:03 GMT 1997

"We're all happy bunnies humming happy bunny tunes.  Aren't we?"

I don't know about the happy tunes part...but we're certainly as prolific
as bunnies when it comes to posting.
Over 40 posts were in my e-maibox this morning when I woke up.

and they wonder why I never get any work done...

here's another B&S query for ya: was anyone else on this list at their NYC
gig on Sunday Sep. 7? (not the CMJ show on the 6th) I was there...just
wondering what other people's experiences with it were...and did anyone
make note of the setlist?

ta,
Amanda

Amanda Bergman