Sinister: being young

Chris Worth PMA97CW at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 16:36:30 GMT 1997

apologising for being young, well, I can't really answer that, except
to say that I am definitely not sorry for being 19!!

Katrina!
I'm sure you said sometime last week that the details of the
Manchester gig(s) were going to be released the next day, and that
you'd let us all know that day. Maybe I've missed the message and the
dates are all sold out by now, at which point I would seriously have
to contemplate becoming a monk, devoting myself to a contemplative
life...

This Sarah records thing is, I'm afraid to say, going straight over
my head. Zooom!

Oh yeah, I'm a production on our student radio station and today I
got the presenters to play 'Le Pastie...'; woah, cool!!
I nearly keeled over when I saw 'Dog on Wheels' and '3.. 6.. 9..' in
the (not very extensively stocked) CD library in the studio.

To whoever was going on about Suede and the Manics:
the thing with the Manics, and maybe to a much lesser extent Suede,
was that they new and even advertised the fact that there was so much
pretense to them.
The Manics gave the music scene a much-needed kick up the arse when
they exploded onto it, and while B&S haven't exactly exploded onto
the scene, they look like giving it a good punch in the face (ie. NME
and all that).

That's it for now,
Later,
Chris.