Sinister: Neily Weely

Nigel Turner nigelt at xxx.net
Wed Nov 5 16:14:24 GMT 1997

I'm sure you're all up for a bit of gossip?

Well, a friend of mine (I'm not saying who) told me that said Mr Neily Weely got punched in the face and had his glasses broken at the Sarah Records farewell bash by a member of Orlando (I wonder if Dickon has anything to add, or is this not worthy of comment?).  It's not all butterflies and fluffy bunnies out there in the Land of Twee, you know...

Nigel
xx