Sinister: Adam & Joe/age

Matilda Moore Matilda.Moore at xxx.com
Wed Nov 5 18:37:45 GMT 1997

Hello everyone. Are you all well???

I'm SO happy the Adam & Joe show is coing back. I LOVE it & recorded the
last series.

About the age thing. I'm 15 & a student studying for my GCSE's. I live in
Norwich,Norfolk, England. Are there any plans for Belle & Sebastian to come
here soon??? I do hope so.

Speak to you all soon {Now I've worked out how to use this thing. I've been
on the list for months}

Love,Hugs & Kisses
   Tilly
xxx

p.s. Are there any Fist Of Fun Or Dylan Moran fans here Or anyone from
Norwich???