Sinister: Neily Weely

Mike Newman mike at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 18:45:35 GMT 1997

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:14:24 -0000, Nigel Turner <nigelt at uk.uu.net> said:

<< Well, a friend of mine (I'm not saying who) told me that said Mr
Neily Weely got punched in the face and had his glasses broken at the
Sarah Records farewell bash by a member of Orlando (I wonder if Dickon
has anything to add, or is this not worthy of comment?).  It's not all
butterflies and fluffy bunnies out there in the Land of Twee, you
know... >>

I was there, and I remember that particular ruck happening...watched by
a rather amused David Gedge, who was powerless to intervene due to
having the remains of his picnic lunch and loads of coats and stuff to
contend with.

Some party....feels like it was yesterday....

Mike