Sinister: autobiographies

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Wed Nov 5 19:09:32 GMT 1997

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:54:59 -0800, Charlotte Hall wrote:

>I have a couple of questions:

>1. Why do B&S thank Alan Rankine on Tigermilk? and is Billy McKenzie's
>solo album any good?

Alan Rankine owns the label, doesn't he (help me out here)?  Dunno
about Billy's solo thing.  I was so sad when he died...that reminds
me, does anyone have a tape of B&S doing 'Party Fears Two'.  That
song...is...so...beautiful....

>2. My ex-boyfriend Fraser procured me a "Judy and the Dream of Horses" mug.
>Does anyone else have one? I heard there were only a few produced.

I know jealousy is a crime, but grrrrrrrr....

I've got a cat called Charlotte.  She's named after Charlotte
Gainsbourg.  If I get another one I'll call her Mittens, in honour of
Ralph Wiggum.

Oh, and on the subject of Sarah, er, does anyone fancy a pint?

Love and kisses

Taggy-Waggy-Wiggly-Woo