Sinister: Re: more claims

faeiry faeiry at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 18:28:20 GMT 1997

>> > what's everyone's claim to fame?

        1) i sat on damon albarns doorstep for about half an hour and he
opened the door and was lovely!

        2) i snogged the lead singer of measwear (don't ask why!) and
talked to ALL of them (hey how cool,,, not!)

        3) i'm lovely friends with a)Chris Nettleton in the Nubiles. and b)
with David Ryder Prangly from Rachel Stamp (anyone ever heard of either?)

        4) i met Jarvis Cocker and asked him to dance and he said he was
too drunk but later came to ask me!

        5) i met Vic Reeves at a Blur gig and he stayed to chat for a while.

        6) i saw justine frishmann and followed her down portobello road.

        7) saw dave rowntree on a bike in camden and shouted hi, to which
he waved back.

        8) saw sharon stone in  the groucho club (invited by my sister's
boyfried, oh yes!)

  i think that's it... no..... there are more, but it's too boring!

anyhow!

Petra