Sinister: london meet!

faeiry faeiry at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 18:31:39 GMT 1997

NOW PLEASE WILL EVERYONE BE HELPFUL  *lovely smile*

I'M WANTING TO ARRANGE A BELLE AND SEBASTIAN MEET IN LONDON...

..... HOWEVER....

TO DO THIS, I'LL HAVE TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BOTHER SHOWING UP, AND
FROM THERE, I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ARRANGE IT ALL.... ie meeting places
and the like

I THINK IT WOULD BE MUCH FUN IF THIS ACCTUALLY HAPPENED, SO PLEASE, IF
ANYONE WOULD BE SO KIND, WRITE BACK TO ME AND TELL ME IF YOU'RE NEAR OR
LIVING IN LONDON.

THANKS!

PETRA

ALSO. I DOUBT THAT ANY OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS LIST ARE MASS MURDERERS OF
ANYTHING.... i hope!