Sinister: meet at Manchestah! when the gigs are planned!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 20:05:21 GMT 1997

People!

We can meet up at the Manchester gigs!!!!!
(If you Londoners can drag yourselves oop north...don't worry about
being southern, we'll issue you with flat caps and knowledge about
whippets.... :)...JOKE!!!!!)
Coz I can't come to a London meet. Coz I am oop north. And it is 19 quid
to get to London, and then money 2 spend in the (so i hear) wonders of
camden market..please don't all say how good it is so i can be even more
jealous!

Lovehearts and stars and WHEN ARE THE GIGS, I'm pleading here, I've not been
this desperate since, ooer. --
Sarah