Sinister: gigs, famous, manics, maker, out of space!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 5 19:13:11 GMT 1997

I got more famous stuff!
My mates brother knows STUART FROM MOGWAI
AND!!!
When I was about eight I got to go in that car Gumdrop coz I won a
competition or something...does anyone remeber Gumdrop?
Coz I don't know the cartoon B&S. All news to me. My friend saw it
written on a file and said 'oh, you remeber the programme too'! And I
thought, eh??

Others-OK mate, I'm a Manics fan! hahahah-evil laughs. The manics are a
bundle of contradictions, they're so different from B&S....don't compare
them. They have the same appeal, as in people can relate to/love the
lyrics, but the Manics always wanted EVERYTHING...and as for
pretense...I say 4Real....the only comparisons they have are with the
devotion that both bands inspire.
Oh, to see B&S in tight white jeans, eyeliner and leopard print! (or
maybe not eh? But admit it, its a thought!)

I wonder whatever happened to Doo Wop music?
Sorry.
I'm just going insane coz :
I NEED B&S GIGS NOW!
Wheres everyone staying in Manchester? I could get a train back home,
possibly but then I couldn't stay behind, which I'd want to do. I don't
know anyone 2 stay with! And sleeping in the train station doesn't
appeal, but I might have to...!

OH, and I'm in MM letters ssction, but not mentioning B&S, even though I
did dedicate a whole letter to them (and my email) which was published
earlier. there's kin of a hint in this letter'c'mon! prixe of a
toffeecrisp to the winner! Int MM turning into the indie smash hitz!
cool.
lovehearts and stars and fed up of the sqeally fireworks noises already!--
Sarah