Sinister: comment and a query

Laurel Girvan lgirva13 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 5 21:13:29 GMT 1997

sorry, i was only at the CMJ show--and some tall husky idiot was standing
in front of me and yelling to his sister on my other side.

as for my claim to fame, when i saw geneva at CMJ, my friend and i stood
around the stage entrance 'til they emerged, and then we asked them out
for beers.  stuart said to meet them at a pub dowm the street. when we got
there, it was so crowded that we missed them--after about 20 min., we saw
keith(?) walk out the door but couldnt get his attention through the
crowd.

so much for our brush with stardom.  of course we told all our friends
that we had a very entertaining evening.  as it was, we ran into 3
scottish kids on holiday from cambridge--we talked british music and
american cigarettes for a while--the evenin was by no means a total loss.

anyway, that was the best we yanks could do.  oh, for paige in new york,
you should check out the peculiar pub--its in the village and it has great
cider on tap.

love,
laurel