Sinister: I bloody love the Razorcuts, me

J Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Wed Nov 5 20:35:23 GMT 1997

At 03:52 PM 11/5/97 -0000, Nigel Turner wrote:

>>Anyone else keen on the Razorcuts ?

Nigey Nige!

I've got all the old stuff, Big Pink Cake etc...
the 2 Creation albums were just wonderful..and both on ONE cd
jangle jangle POP songs! Tunes! I Heard You The First Time!
You Act Like You've Got Something Worth Saying!
Summer In Your Heart!

They were the BEST (well, one of the BESTS ever).

Anyone got any of the Carousel 12" singles? Some of Heavenly sang
on those, Sorrow Is The Way To Love is a fave of mine..

Incidentally, my fave Sarah single was Heavenly's 'Our Love Is Heavenly'
a pop gem indeed..

Ramble ramble sorry no B&S content but so what, if this was a list about
cheese and all we talked about was cheese it would be really dull, eh.

JJ
xxx